. Advertisement .
. Advertisement .
There’s been a lot of talk about Discord lately, but information about what it is and how to use it is hard to find. As you know, Discord is a voice and text chat system that allows communication with other people who are playing the same game as you. Anyone can create a discussion host whatever they want. So Discord has a huge connection. One of the many things people are interested in is how to “Create hyperlink in Discord, in an embed, in general“. Today’s article will show you the steps to create it. Let’s start!
Does discord allow hyperlinks?
Discord has a lot of cool bots. Bots play an increasingly important role in many communication applications from Facebook Messenger to Telegram. Discord is no exception. Hundreds of community-developed bots are available for users to use. Each bot is designed to fulfill a certain role on the server.
In addition, there is another use of bots to create Hyperlinks in Discord. As you know, Discord currently does not allow users to create hyperlinks in it. However, some useful ways to create it is to pass those hyperlinks through bot embeds.
The ways to “Create hyperlink in Discord, in an embed”
Option 1: Create hyperlinks in Discord
- Firstly, after you have logged in to the bot website that you use in Discord, in the control panel go to the server where you want to attach the Hyperlink.
- Here you will find there are many more functions to explore and use according to your purposes.
- Go to the main page and find Embeds in the bot’s menu panel.
- In the description input box, simply enter the following structure:
"Track cases globally, or in a country, by supplying 2-letter [country codes](https://countrycode.org/)."
5. Clicking on it will go to countrycode.org in the embedded interface of the hyperlink. It will have the following extension: .addField().
yourEmbed.addField("Title here, no hyperlinks allowed", "Main text here, so you can put a hyperlink here [like so.](https://example.com)");
Option 2: Using Carl bot
- Go to the the carl-bot website and sign into discord using your account.
- Select the server that you wish to establish for the hyperlink in the Dashboard. Allow you to do this by selecting Continue & Authorize.
- Select Get Started to enable additional features of the bot/ or select the skip button.
- Choose the Embeds tab.
- In the description, type: FORMAT – prefix [write the text that you would like to show in your link](insert this link)
- Select the channel from the drop-down menu after you have completed the description section Scroll down to the destination.
- Select Post to send it.
Option 3: Using Webhook
- In Discord application/ browse the internet -> Choose the server which you want to connect the link.
- Select the drop-down & the server settings.
- Select the integrations & Create Webhook on the left of menu . Select the channel you wish to send an email with a hyperlink. Select the link to copy webhook to copy the webhook URL.
- Start a web page called discord.club to generate the hyperlink message. Paste the link to the webhook that you copied from discord.
- Look down the Embed section, & click”+” icon in order to start an embed.
- Use the same format as we used for our bot’s embeds.
FORMAT prefix [write the message you want to show within the link](paste the link here).
7. Select the link’s color from the color selection.
8: Scroll up to the top & select Send the Message.
Discord is constantly bringing updates and updates to give users the best experience and safety. But, linking to discord is easy done by following these two easy steps.
If you would like that Discord will launch this feature, please upvote to support this request by clicking this link for Discord Hyperlink Discord Hyperlink.
In conclusion, after this article we have shown you the steps to “Create hyperlink in Discord, in an embed, in general“. Hope you will find it useful. If there are any unresolved issues, please leave a message or comment so we can help you.