20. Provide the reagents necessary to complete the following the following transformation.
A. 1. BH3 THF2. H2O2. HO–
B. H2O, H2SO4
E. 1. CH3CO3H 2. H+, H2O
21. Provide the major organic product of the reaction below.
22. Draw the major organic product generated in the reaction below. Pay particular attention to and stereochemical detail.
23. Give the structure of the alkene which would yield the following products upon ozonolysis- reduction.
CH3COCH3 + CH3CH2CHO
24. Provide the reagents necessary to complete the following transformation.
Please give your answer below.
25. Which of the following additions to alkenes occur(s) specifically in a syn fashion (syn reaction)?
A. dihydroxylation using OsO4 H2O2
B. addition of H2
D. addition of HCI E A, B, and C