. Advertisement .
. Advertisement .
Nonetheless, like us, many of you may encounter various problems when using the above apps.
One of its most commonly asked questions, for example, is “Not using the local TSLint version found errors in my Angular application running in Visual Studio Code“. So, can this be resolved? Let’s discover together to find out the best solution.
What Is Cause Of Error ?
When you see in the .ts files when opening them and it shows a yellow squiggly line on the first line of each .ts page. So you see on the TSLint site it says it’s been deprecated.
TSLint errors appeared in Visual Studio Code presently, and they looked like this:
Not using the local TSLint version found for ‘/Users/myname/myproject/client/src/app/likes/likee/likee.component.ts’. To enable code execution from the current workspace you must enable workspace library execution.
Main methods for “Not using the local TSLint version found errors in my Angular application running in running in Visual Studio Code” error
- First, In VScode, navigate to the Command Palette
- Look for TSLint: Manage workspace library execution.
- Enable the execution of workspace libraries
- In VScode, navigate to the Command Palette and look for TSLint: Manage workspace library execution.
- Also, enable the execution of workspace libraries. This option works for me as well. Leave a comment if it did work for you as well.
- Ctrl + Shift + P will take you to the Command Palette.
- Start typing TSLint: Manage workspace library execution” in your input that appears at the top of VS Code and press Enter.
- Select allow workspace library implementation from the list that substitutes the input and press Enter again.
- Go to your Command Palette by using Ctrl + Shift + P. As
- In the input at the top of VS Code, try to type “TSLint: Manage workspace library execution” and hit the enter key.
- Select empower workspace library operation from the list that substitutes the input and press enter key once more.
If you’re stuck on “Not using the local TSLint version found errors in my Angular application running in Visual Studio Code“, the remedies listed here are the fastest way.
Users have a thriving community where everybody is generally willing to help if you still require advice but have other questions. At last, we keep hoping you’re having a lot of fun with all of the incredible code alternative solutions and recognize your spending time reading.