Python is one famous object-oriented programming language that is widely used. It can create software, websites, games, and mobile applications.
“How to downgrade Python version from 3.10 to 3.9” is a fairly common problem that every programmer will face. So, what are our options? Everything will be explained to you.
How to downgrade python version from 3.10 to 3.9?
Basically, to downgrade python version from 3.10 to 3.9 need check the programs that you are using such as window or Linux, Anaconda, macOS, and Brew . In this message, each program will be displayed the usef steps to downgrade python version to 3.9. Select the best solution for your current issue with the following suggestions:
Solution 1: For Windows
If you use the Windows platform, you might follow these steps.
- Open the command prompt and type pip. Set up virtualenv.
- Set up the Python edition you want.
- Enter the following into the command prompt: virtualenv pathtoenv -i path to python install.exe, in which pathtopython install.exe implies the Python version and pathtoenv the path in which the virtual environment will be.
- Now run the pathtoenvScriptsactivate.bat command to stimulate the virtual environment.
Solution 2: For Linux
Now, you have to use the following steps.
- First, download the desired Python version from the official Python website and install this as a standard package.
- Then execute this code. Version: cd /Library/Frameworks/Python.framework
- Now, Run ls to see a list of all Python variants currently installed.
- Then type sudo rm -rf 3.9 to remove the Python version 3.9 that you would like to remove.
- After that, execute python3 -v. It will show the version that you tried to install.
Solution 3: For Anaconda
But if you’re one conda user, you need to run this command.
conda install python=3.9
Then you run this prompt to revert to Python 3.9.
conda install python=3.10
Solution 4: For macOS
To downgrade the version from 3.10 to 3.9, we can use pyenv in conjunction with Homebrew. That would undoubtedly be of assistance to you. Follow these steps to downgrade your version.
First, install pyenv.
brew install pyenv
Install Python 3.9 after installing pyenv:
pyenv install 3.9
Then establish the environment variable PYENV VERSION to the version you would like to use, which in this case is 3.9:
pyenv shell 3.9
Solution 5: For Those Who Use Brew
Use the application software control system Homebrew to demote Python from 3.10 to 3.9. You could indeed quickly access specific Python editions with the help of this way.
$ brew unlink python $ brew install --ignore-dependencies https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/e128fa1bce3377de32cbf11bd8e46f7334dfd7a6/Formula/python.rb $ brew switch python 3.9
Individual solutions provided by these tools are among the most fundamental for anyone faced with “How to downgrade python version from 3.10 to 3.9“.
If you still need help or have basic Python knowledge, a growing community of people is usually willing to help you. Furthermore, we anticipate a more creative day full of new ideas and code.